Wednesday, December 31, 2008

VITU VINGINE VINAVYOUZWA

JAMENI MORE TO COME, ALL HOUSES FOR RENT ENQUIRY ..KEEP IN TOUCH



Redio na.2














Redio na.1










Gari na.3




















Gari na.2


















Gari na.1











(for your houses/apartments inquiry: places like masaki, oysterbay,upanga,mbezi beach,mikocheni)/vehicles (give us your budget and specs) please don't not hesitate to give us a shout through our contacts)


You can contact us on: reensecretarial@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Nice irene ,i like this,kweli blogu nyingi nimesoma ila zote ni habari,siasa burudani ,udaku na kadhalika,Hii yako mpya na nzuri sana.Hongera umekuja na idea nzuri.keep it up na success,Tutawasiliana basi.
    Old school mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much Krissie 4da compliment.I promise 2do my best 2 succeed. Ila bado nahitaji support yenu kwa sana..wape taarifa hii na marafiki zako na wote unaowafahamu.keep in touch.

    Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rinee i really liked your web, just a few touch-ups but am very much impressed with this. Its a challenge to us guys (esp myself). You showed me that you can do better than us, you are there, well done and keep it up. cognos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to improve on customer service. I sent an e-mail, i called several times with no success.The person who work for you need some sort of Training. What i wanted was some info about Kibada 2 acres(listed on your blog). Please Provide me with some more details about the property.My e-mail: ronahj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete